We undertake continuous and periodic (Baseline, mid-term and end of project/program) evaluations/assessments; Report preparation, dissemination and documentation. Here CEREDEV designs and supervise data collection, data processing and report preparation in sub-Saharan Africa in diverse fields: including census projects and resettlement planning, health, poverty and livelihoods, food systems, women in conflict and post-conflict rehabilitation, children’s issues, education planning and assessment.
- Career Development
- Managing Change
- DOCUMENT TRANSLATION CONSULTANCY
- EVALUATION CONSULTANCY
- NON EVALUATION CONSULTANCY
The goal of CEREDEV is to enhance and improve capacity of individuals, employers, employees, professionals, youths, graduates and entrepreneurs to ensure the success of clients through deepening their entrepreneurship, professionalism and other relevant skills.
Our consultants and trainers provide the Career Development Training so that an individual can easily select an appropriate training, occupation or education, which goes well with their capabilities, skills and interest. It is divided into two parts each targeting a different education level.[..] Read More
Managing Change is offered in two Separate Courses covering different target groups. The MID CAREER COURSE is designed for executives, technical and support staff in public, non-for profit making agencies and organizations, private companies and entrepreneurs. This course is for those who feel they could/ought to be doing better than they are doing. It is an empowerment tool that points out the way for each participant to improve or change their jobs or product lines and removes that fear and insecurity that keeps many in never satisfying \"just comfortable\" jobs or un-profitable businesses (ii) THE SMART SENIORS COURSE is aimed at mid and senior level executives and career managers and staff preparing for retirement.[..] Read More
- Translation of tools and the final report of Tanzania Red-Cross’ - What we learned Tanzania Red Cross Society’s Community-based HIV/AIDS and Blood Safety Services 2012-2017 publication to Tulichojifunza Mradi wa Damu Salama na Huduma za VVU na UKIMWI katika ngazi ya jamii 01 Octoba2012- 30 Septemba 2017.
- Production of the “In Our Voice” Documentary (25 minutes) in English and Swahili “Kwa Sauti Yetu”.
- Translation of Client Questionnaire – Baseline Evaluation: Assessing the Integration of Family Planning into HIV Care & Treatment Services in Shinyanga Region, Tanzania. Year: 2011, Position: Senior Consultant, Client: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation Responsibilities: (a) Back and forth translation of Questionnaire (English - Swahili) and Kutathmini kiwango cha utoaji wa elimu na huduma za uzazi wa mpango kwenye (katika) huduma za matibabu ya VVU/Ukimwi. Mkoa wa Shinyanga Tarehe: 29 Septemba 2011- Toleo la 5.[..] Read More
- Translation of in-depth Interviews (clients) HIV Testing and Counselling in VMMC Study in Iringa. Year: 2013, Position: Senior Consultant, Client: JHPIEGO; Responsibilities: (a) Back and forth translation of Questionnaire (English - Swahili) (b) Supervision of individual translators
- Community Based Health Services and Blood Transfusion Services Endline evaluation, July- August 2017 Position: Team Leader Location: Shinyanga, Simiyu, Geita. Kagera Pwani, Tanga Client: Tanzania Red Cross Society. Responsibilities: Team Leadership and supervision of the Evaluation of the facility support and capacity building of Red Cross PLHIV facility based Care providers; community based Health Service provider building program; PLHIV adherence support groups; OVC, and DREAMS program; system strengthening and coordination mechanism for RHMTs, CHMTs, ward health committee and community health committees; referral processes and quality improvements programs; and Safe blood supply programs.
[..] Read More
- Proposal Design for CDC-RFA-GH17-1720 Provision of Comprehensive Community Based Care and Support for Persons Living with HIV (PLHIV) in the United Republic of Tanzania under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
- Regional SRHR-HIV/AIDS program 2016-2020 in southern Africa (Malawi, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe), 2016, Africare – Tanzania
- Technical Proposal design for CDC-RFA-GH16-1652 Comprehensive Community-Based HIV Prevention Linkage, and Retention Services for Key Populations And Adolescent Girls And Young Women in the United Republic of Tanzania,
- Technical Proposal design for CDC-RFA-GH16-1647: Accelerating the Scale-Up of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision for HIV Prevention for Maximum Public Health Impact in the United Republic of Tanzania under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), 2016
- Technical Proposal design for RFA [..] Read More
- Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, 2010, Enhancing Men’s Role in HIV Prevention: National Strategy for Scaling up Male Circumcision for HIV Prevention 2010 – 2015, Dar es Salaam.
- United Republic of Tanzania, 2012, Evaluation of the Tanzania Second National Multi-sectoral Framework 2008-2012, Prime Minister’s Office, Dar es Salaam.
- Community-Based HIV/AIDS Services and Blood Transfusion Services programs of Tanzania Red Cross Society Five-year Report of Program implementation in Arusha, Geita, Kagera,Katavi, Kilimanjaro, Manyara, Mwanza, Pwani, Rukwa, Singida, Simiyu, Shinyanga, and Tanga regions
- Tanzania Red Cross Society , 2017, Tulichojifunza Mradi wa Damu Salama na Huduma za VVU na UKIMWI katika ngazi ya jamii 01 Octoba2012- 30 Septemba2017 and its English Version What we learned: Community Based HIV/AIDS and Blood Safety Services 2012-2017